Mountains of Sydney - Mini Mini Range
Not a mountain with much to offer. Weeds, feral cows, cow dung, feral pigs, weeds, weeds and more weeds. There are no particular views. Perhaps visit this one after you have visited all the others.
The route here follows part of the Six Foot Track walk from Katoomba to Jenolan Caves.
This walk can be reached via dirt roads of reasonable quality. A GPS will help navigate the maze of back roads. Head west from Mount Victoria. Turn left onto Coxs River Road. After 13km. turn south onto Ganbenang Road. After 4.5km turn left onto Cullenbenbong Road as the road becomes dirt. After 8 km turn left onto Glen Chee Road. Follow this for another 5km. Stop and park before a ford across Murdering Creek.
Directions to the summit
1. Cross the ford and head up the hill to the intersection.
2. Turn west and follow the road.
3. At the crest of the hill, leave the road and head east. There is a trail of sorts.
4. Leave the trail and begin climbing up the ridge to the south.
5. At the top of the climb is a large open hill. This hill is almost as high in elevation as the actual summit, to the south east. Start following the ridge to the south east. There is a footpad along the ridge line, perhaps made by cows.
6. You reach a hill where two ridges meet. Follow the ridge to the south.
7. The summit is at the far south end of the ridge. There are some glimpses of views.